Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
EverGreen Zero Waste, ACES at Rock Bottom Ranch, and Pitkin County are once again partnering with the Town of Basalt for the 2019 Annual Leaf Drop event. Each event will be staffed by EverGreen Zero Waste. Drop off items may include leaves, brush and sticks. The leaves will be take to Rock Bottom Ranch where they will compost on-site for agricultural and educational use. The brush and sticks will be taken to the Pitkin County landfill for composting.
Event times will run from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm at each of the dates/locations listed below.
- Week 1 – October 19 &20 at Arbaney Park
- Week 2 - October 26 & 27 at Willits Rugby Field
- Week 3 – November 2 & 3 at Arbaney Park
- Week 4 – November 9 & 10 at Willits Rugby Field
- Week 5 – November 16 & 17 at Southside Park
Please contact Staff Planner Sara Nadolny at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the event.