MIDLAND MONEY 2023
Instructions for Participation
To become a participating business SIGN-UP HERE.
- Your business must be located on Midland Avenue, Two Rivers Road, or adjacent to Midland Avenue
- You must include your 2023 Town of Basalt Business License number
- The Town of Basalt will review your form and ensure your business qualifies for the program.
- An email will be sent confirming your participation.
- Pick-up the “We Accept Midland Money” poster at Town Hall to post in a prominent location of your business.
- Participating businesses will be advertised and posted on the Town’s website.
- Businesses can accept vouchers from July 1 – September 30, 2023
How To Get Reimbursed for Vouchers Redeemed at Your Business
- You may accept one voucher per customer/per sales receipt.
- DO NOT accept vouchers that are void. A voided voucher will have a "VOID" watermark.
- Vouchers can be used for goods, services and food except for gift cards, lottery tickets, tobacco products, gas, lodging, marijuana, and/or liquor.
- The businesses are required to attach the sales receipt to the voucher.
- Periodically, fill out the Vouchers Return Form, attach redeemed vouchers and then mail or drop off form/vouchers to:
Town of Basalt
101 Midland Avenue
Basalt CO 81621
- All vouchers must include the corresponding sales receipt. The receipts do not need to be itemized.
- Fill out the Voucher Return Form completely including the total sales receipts associated with the vouchers. The sales receipts provide the Town with information about the success of the stimulus.
- The Town will reimburse a maximum amount of $20 per voucher, or the amount of the sale receipt, whichever is less.
- Sales receipt must be more than $20 to receive the full reimbursement.
- The voucher is not redeemable for cash.
- The Town of Basalt will verify the information/vouchers, process reimbursement check made payable to the business.
- Checks will be mailed at least bi-weekly.
- All Voucher Return Forms must be completed and submitted to the Town by October 30, 2023 to be reimbursed.
- Businesses can only accept vouchers from July 1 – September 30, 2023
Thank you in advance for your participation! If you have any questions, please call 970-279-4387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org