Basalt Sunday Market
The Basalt Sunday Market will return for the 2020 season on Sunday, June 21st and run through Sunday, September 27th, rain or shine. We are excited to welcome many new vendors as well as many returning vendors to this year’s market. The 2020 Basalt Sunday Market will include live music, lawn games, and a variety of Colorado vendors including the sale of produce, prepared foods, jewelry, skincare products, clothing and hats, art, and much more!
Please note, there will be additional regulations geared toward keeping market visitors and vendors safe and healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic, as found below:
What to Expect at the 2020 Basalt Sunday Market
- Market visitors, vendors, and Market staff will be required to wear a mask that covers their mouths and noses while at the market. This is not required for individuals with medical conditions that prevent them from wearing masks, or for those two years of age or under.
- The Market Manager will provide a disposable mask if one is needed.
- Market-goers will be asked to socially distance from others and to not crowd at vendor booths.
- Market goers are encouraged to limit the touching of goods unless there is an intent or consideration to purchase.
- Please consider leaving your dog at home. However, if you choose to bring your dog, please note your furry friend must be kept on-leash and under your control at all times. Dogs may not be leashed to trees, poles, etc.
- Vendors are asked to provide sanitizer at their booths for customer use, and to wipe down tablets used for payment after each transaction is made.
- Although we will not have bounce houses at this time, the Market will provide lawn games for the kiddos that allow for social distancing, such as corn hole and ladders.
- The Market will have a number of sanitizing stations, including one at each major entry point, near the lawn games, and another in an area deemed appropriate.
- Market-goers will be asked to stand at least 6’ away from musicians and to avoid crowding.
Market-goers will also notice a new layout this year. Vendors will be disbursed into zones throughout the Market to avoid too many people in any one area, in accordance with Eagle County’s public health order. We are still working out the layout and will update this site with further details once they become available.
Also note, some vendors will not begin until next month - just one of the many reasons to make the Basalt Sunday Market a weekly stop!
More information on the Basalt Sunday Market, including how to become a vendor, can be found here: http://www.basaltsundaymarket.com/